Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tagged! XD

Dreamstar tagged me! So, Dreamstar, here it is!!!

1)List 8 stories or books that you would like to live in (for two weeks?)

~Warriors (duh!)
~ Percy Jackson & the Olympians
~Harry Potter
~Seekers
~Guardians of GaHoole
~TWILIGHT!!!!!
~The Clique (i hope i spelled it right... lol)
~JAWS (lolz)

2)List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award

~Mossstar
~Dawnstar
~Shinestar
~Miststar (Warriors101)
~Driftstar
~Butterflyclaw
~Tawnystar
~Birdstar

3) Comment on their blog and tell them..... ill do it!

People I tag, plz comment here saying that you know!

6 comments:

  1. You stole almost all of my faves!

    I like...

    Warriors
    Guardians of Gahool
    Harry Potter
    Nancy Drew
    Chasing Yesterday
    Zack's Lie

    Cat's who deserve the Award...

    IDK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting my name up there.

    Butterflyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i no and thank you for putting my name up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx 4 tagging me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um I already used a name beginning with Twilight and Midnight like a long time ago.... so you cant really say its yours....

    ReplyDelete