Sunday, September 13, 2009

More badger scent!

" Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet under the mossyroot for a clan meeting. There has been more badger scent than I have ever seen. I will send out a patrol to track the scent. Adderfoot, Birdtail, Sandytail, Mosshead, Willowstripe, Leafclaw, Snakeheart, Blizzardstorm, Newmoon, Hailstorm, Flamewhisker, Gingerpaw, Maplepaw, Volepaw, Tumblepaw, Stormpaw, and Brownpaw. The rest of the cats will stay behind and guard the camp. We will leave at dawn tomorrow."

4 comments:

  1. Why do I not get to go?

    ~Scarletpaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, [looks down at her paws] I wish I could go... I would have riped that bager to shreds! [growls]


    -Tumblepaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do get to go! I just added 3 apprentices, and you were one of them! You can go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarletpaw, You are only six moons! You can guard the nursery!

    ReplyDelete