Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Whitemist and Tumblepaw!

" We have two more cats who have joined Eagleclan! Tumblepaw and Whitemist! I have decided Hawkwing is ready for her first apprentice, so Tumblepaw is now Hawkwing's apprentice! Whitemist is a very sweet, and loving cat and treat her the way you want to be treated."

Also, Hawkstar (who takes piano with me) a student at Samford, (a collage) has died in his sleep on September 7th, 2009. He was a basketball player named Jim Griffen. His cause of death is unknown, and I decided to tell you guys cause I felt like sharing it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! [touches muzzles] thank you thunderstar. paddes over to Hawkwing and says "Im so happy to be ur apprenitce! what r we going to learn first? Are we going to hunt? Fight? anything? I can't wait!!! xD


    -tumblepaw

    ReplyDelete